Breakfast has never looked so amazing! Whether you like crispy bacon, or soft gummy bacon, these little bacon and egg cups are sure to satisfy everyone who loves bacon. That pretty much means, everyone who’s actually human. Shall we?
- 12 slices of bacon
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp. of black pepper
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Whip the eggs, salt, pepper and cheese with a fork. Spray non stick spray in 12 muffin tins. Wrap each piece of bacon inside the sides of each muffin cup.
- Fill each bacon lined muffin cup 3/4 of the way with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the egg cups are golden brown and don’t jiggle. Use a knife to scoop them out of the tins. Serve immediately.
- Each cup is about 100 calories. So you can easily eat all of them in one sitting without going over the recommended daily calorie limit. Do Not Share.