Nothing goes better together than Bacon and ranch. Okay, well perhaps there are a few combinations that’ll tickle your fancy just a bit better than that, but add in a bit of potatoes and you’ve got yourself cookin up a masterpiece! Dig into these deliciously satisfying Bacon Ranch Potatoes, if you think you got what it takes to make it happen.
- 8 -10 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 slices (or more) of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Salt and pepper
- Add the potatoes to a saucepan. Add water to cover, and bring to a boil
- Cook about 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender. Then drain
- Place drained potatoes into a greased 13×9 inch baking dish
- In a bowl, mix together the soup, milk, salad dressing mix, 1 cup cheese, salt and pepper to taste
- Pour all that deliciousness over potatoes
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon and the remaining cheese over the top.
- Take a very quick break to munch on some of that extra bacon you made (you know you did, don’t lie)
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender
- Serve with grin. Eat with a smile. Do not share.