We’re bringing in the veggies people. Prepare yourself for a slightly more healthy edition of BACONTARIANS! Today, we’re making this Spinach and Bacon Quiche that would make Paula Deen proud… and no, not just because it’s her recipe. It makes her proud because of the bacon, and you should just do what she does, like eat it all yourself! It’s super simple, so let’s go!
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach, packed
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled (and then feel free to make another pound, because… bacon)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust, fitted to a 9-inch glass pie plate
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender.
- Layer the spinach, bacon, and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust, then pour the egg mixture on top.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set.
- Cut into 8 wedges and then eat eat eat. Do Not Share.