For those that love revolutionary snacks and sides, these Bacon wrapped Onion Rings are the answer for your next party! This marvelous idea comes from numerous sources around the internet, and the addition of Sriracha to the original recipe is a great touch! Check it out, and enjoy!
- 1 pack Bacon
- 4-5 Sweet Onions
- 2 T Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 2 T Mayo
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- Cut onions into 1/2 inch thick rings and pop the internal rings out until you have a nice sturdy onion ring.
- Brush onion with hot sauce.
- Wrap each onion ring with bacon and secure with a skewer or toothpick.
- Heavily cover the onion rings with pepper and smoke, grill or bake for about 90 minutes at 250-350 degrees.
- To make the spicy sriracha mayo, combine 2 T of mayo, 1 T of sriracha sauce, and 1 tsp of lime juice. Mix well. Do Not Share