Not all ‘bombs’ are bad, but all come with casualties. In this case, it’s death to our hunger! These Cheesy Bacon Bombs embody the true spirit of BaconMeals.com, and we’re sure you’re going to love devouring these yourself. You may even gain a little weight!
Remember folks, it’s never about what you eat when it comes to “getting fat” and all. That’s all just a myth the anti-bacon monsters of the world want you believing! It is only about the amount you eat, and how often! You can eat whatever you want, so long as you do it right! So don’t be shy. Enjoy yourself with these Cheesy Bacon Bombs! You deserve it, and we’re so proud of you. 🙂
You can use them at parties, family events, or just eat them yourself. We’d never judge… in fact, here’s a hypothetical pat on the back from me to you! 🙂
- 1 can (8ct.) Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits
- Cubed Mozzarella Cheese (1-1″ cube per Bomb)
- 2 lbs. of Bacon (1 slice per Bomb. Feel free to make extra though)
- Oil for frying ( like Canola)
- Cube up the Cheese, and cut each Biscuit into fourths.
- Place one piece of cheese inside a Biscuit quarter, and roll it up in there nice and tight
- Wrap each rolled Bomb in a slice of Bacon, and secure it with a skewer or toothpick.
- Take a quick moment to also prepare the extra bacon you no-doubt have ready as well.
- In a med/large pot, heat up approx. 2″ of Oil (to 350 degrees) and fry them up in small batches. Maybe one or two at a time, the oil will expand so stay close.
- Drain them on some Paper Towel, but serve them up good and warm. You now have delicious cheesy bacon bombs. Do Not Share.