Oh Myyyy look at this ladies and gentlemen… we’ve got ourselves a hell of a dinner today! A once fabled dish from a distant land has come to bless this site with its presence, and force our hunger to bow and yield at its feet: It’s Chicken. It’s Bacon! It’s Lasagna! It’s Chicken Bacon Lasagna Rolls!
With a little bit of time, and just the right amount of patience, you too can enjoy this amazing creation for yourself… and only, for yourself! Now quickly, make an evil laugh as you gaze your eyes amounts the instructions below, gather all the needed materials, and produce a masterpiece in your kitchen tonight!
- 8 lasagna pasta, cooked and drained.
- 1 pound bacon, diced, cooked and drained (we recommend using much more though, of course)
- 6 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 small red or yellow onion
- 2 cups of Alfredo cream sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella (to sprinkle on top)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan (to sprinkle on top)
For the filling you’ll need the following:
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- salt and pepper (to taste, your preference)
And now… let the show, BEGIN!
- Add 8 pieces of lasagna pasta to a large pot of boiling water.
- Cook pasta 2 minutes less than the directions on the package. It will finish cooking in the oven.
- Drain pasta in strainer and lay pasta onto paper towels to dry off excess water.
- Shred chicken breasts. Set aside, and then cut and fry bacon. Be sure to make extra so that you have Bacon to munch on while continuing the steps below. Remember, you can never have too much bacon.
- Add diced onions and crushed garlic 3 minutes prior to baking being finished.
- Drain bacon mixture onto a plate with paper towels to catch access fat, if you’re into that sort of thing.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, parmesan and seasonings.
- Divide and spread the filling onto the cooked pasta evenly. Then add the shredded chicken onto each pasta.
- Sprinkle the bacon mixture on top of the chicken and cheese mixture. (Save some for the top after you roll up the pasta.)
- Sprinkle some parmesan on top of the bacon and chicken.
- Spread ½ cup of cream sauce on the bottom of a medium baking dish.
- Roll the pasta and put seam side facing down into the sauce that is in the baking dish.
- Cover the roll ups with the rest of the cream sauce. Top with pieces of bacon.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes.
- After the oven, let it set for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve joyously. Do Not Share
Amazing thanks to Myfridgefood for this wonderful contribution to our stomachs.