What could be more delectable for a side dish or snack than tater tots you ask? Well, obviously, these Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots of course! Adding bacon to anything makes it better, so without further delay, let us unleash these little pieces of heaven upon your main course! Bacon wrapped tater tots will steal the spotlight at any gathering and for your own enjoyment. Come with us once more on this miraculous journey as we explore the endless uses for the one true food of the gods: bacon.
- 50 tater tots
- 16-ounce package of glorious Bacon! (as always, feel encouraged to cook much more bacon in addition to this)
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Chili Powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Get out your cookie sheet, and line with foil. Place a cooling rack on top of the pan, allowing bacon to be crisp on all sides.
- Cut each bacon strip into 4 pieces by cutting it in half, and then cutting each half, in half. 🙂
- Wrap each thawed tater tot in bacon, and then roll this amazing piece of heaven in the brown sugar mixture. Then, place on cookie rack.
- Backe for about 10 to 15 minutes at 375 degrees, then increase oven to 400 degrees – and cook another 5 minutes or so.
- Check to be sure that things are crisping up. Leave in a few more minutes if desired – just be sure not to burn them!
- Take them out, let them cool a bit, and when ready… serve it up! Do Not Share.
Special thanks to myfridgefood for this one. 🙂